Sales Executive (New York, NY)
At Shoptiques, we have two primary goals: First, we want to enable customers to buy one-of-a-kind merchandise that they can’t find anywhere else from the best local shops. Secondly, we want to provide small businesses with solutions that allow them to compete on a global scale. As a shopper, you can discover products according to traditional shopping categories as well as by neighborhood and even by store. As a Shoptiques boutique, you have access to millions of customers as well as a multitude of customizable tools, such as web hosting, email marketing, and our latest product - Point of Sale solution.
We are looking for a results driven sales executives who have strong sales and communication skills with basic understanding of technology and retail. In this role, you will be responsible for helping stores discover all Shoptiques’ products. You know how to manage your time and pipeline effectively to hit and exceed your sales targets. You are creative, fearless, persistent and a positive “high energy” individual.
Shoptiques.com is backed by a virtual dream team of top Venture Capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, SV Angel, and Y Combinator.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Understand and effectively communicate Shoptiques’ Value Proposition
- Target, identify, and approach the best local stores to join Shoptiques and use Point of Sale solution.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to meeting to closing.
- Cold calling! Lots of it!
- Cultivate and build upon existing high-level relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to existing boutiques.
- Strategically overcome objections and competition. Tailor the Company’s value proposition and capabilities to the individual store’s needs in order to maximize the opportunity and build value to help close the sale.
- Leverage your skills and exposure to the market to continually evolve the sales process and our product.
- Consistently crush monthly sales targets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Confidence is your middle name. You have a strong point of view and aren’t afraid to share it.
- High-reaching and results driven. Whether it’s playing Monopoly or walking from the plane to baggage claim, you love to be first.
- You are passionate about any and everything you do - We are obsessed with what we are doing every day, and our customers and boutique partners can feel it every time we communicate with them.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Cold-calling experience is a plus
- Positive attitude- life is too short to complain.
- You can appreciate a good joke, and generally like to laugh and have fun. We all think we’re pretty funny over here.
- NO SALES, TECHNOLOGY OR FASHION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED- We offer an in depth training program that will teach you everything that it takes to be an absolutely incredible sales person.
- If you have some sales experience, student fundraising, Salesforce expertise, etc. that CERTAINLY can’t hurt and we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Why you want to work at Shoptiques:
- We offer one-week in-depth training program that will teach you everything that it takes to be an absolutely incredible sales person.
- Incredible leadership and an open door policy. Your opinion matters to the organization.
- You will have the ability to change the success formula for small businesses throughout the country and help them get to the next level. We are passionate about helping small businesses grow.
- The opportunity to get in at the ground level at a company destined for success. This is a rocket ship, hop on board.
- The team: we are smart (we think at least) passionate, but also know how to have fun.
- Oh, btw, UNCAPPED COMMISSION. 45K base OTE 90K
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com